Many of the products we carry cannot be found elsewhere, because we work directly with local Texas farmers. Our goal is to provide you with the best quality farm-fresh food while supporting sustainable agriculture in Texas. We are committed to providing your everyday market items as well as unique products only available at Urban Acres.
Anyone can come and shop at our store. However, to purchase our co-op style produce and receive exclusive access to certain local produce items, you must become a member of Urban Acres. (see member benefits).
- All organic produce (much of it local!)
- Local pastured meats – chicken, pork, grass-fed beef, bison, lamb
- Low pasteurized, non-homogenized milk
- Farmstead artisan cheeses
- Wild-caught Alaskan salmon & halibut (when in season)
- Local organic pastured eggs
- Locally-roasted fair wage coffee
- Local raw honey
- A wide selection of other grocery items including coconut oil, sprouted raw nuts, locally-brewed kombucha, gluten-free goodies, and so much more!
When do you get…..?
Here’s the schedule of when fresh items are delivered to the store…
- Fresh produce for sale in the store and sorted into bins for Saturday co-op style produce shares
- Grass-fed beef from Nitschke Natural Beef and Burgundy Farms
- Pastured chicken from Windy Meadows Family Farm
- Other pastured meats such as pork and lamb
- Fresh-roasted coffee from Oak Cliff Coffee
- Farm-fresh dairy
- Drinks: Buddha’s Brew Kombucha, Maine Root, Crazy Water
- Fresh-baked muffins & pastries from Empire Baking Company
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday:
- Fresh-baked bread from Empire Baking Company
We’re so thankful that we get to play a role in helping people in Dallas become healthier while supporting Texas farm families. And that our customers love to introduce us to their friends, bringing them into the unique world of Urban Acres – there’s nothing like it in Dallas!
* * *
1301-B West Davis St, Dallas TX 75208 Map