We’re Hiring a Director of Operations
Urban Acres is hiring a Director of Operations! See the job description below if you’re interested in joining our team…
- Are you a proactive and assertive individual who wants to be involved in a rapidly growing organic and local food start-up?
- Do you focus on details and ensure accuracy in everything you do?
- Do you want to be actively involved making an impact on both the strategy and tactical elements of a young business?
- Can you set up and implement systems and procedures which help achieve the agreed-upon strategy?
- Are you willing to work hard – both mentally and physically?
Urban Acres, a Dallas-based local organic market, is seeking a Director of Operations to help take the business to the next level. Responsibilities will include implementation of systems for maximizing efficiency, management of the operation of the co-op distribution including packing and deliveries, driving and coordinating truck drivers for co-op deliveries and other responsibilities to support a rapidly growing and changing business. Candidate must have strong, demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making. Management experience a plus.
Candidates should be able to both think “big picture” and pay close attention to details. Additionally, candidates should have a bachelors degree and project management or operations experience. Retail operations experience a plus. Early morning and Saturday work is consistently required.
Innovative concept with a great market and foundation; great upside, growth and opportunities; plus a great team of smart, committed entrepreneurs make this a perfect fit for the right candidate.
If you meet the above criteria, please fill out an application here. The top of the page will say “Everitt Company Career Software.” Please follow the directions and complete the entire application process, selecting the Urban Acres Operations Manager, to be considered. If you don’t meet the criteria, please don’t apply. Base compensative will start at $32,000-38,000 per year for qualified candidates.