Our Most “Local” Share This Year So Far…See Photos!
Our team is traveling around Texas today, picking up all kinds of local produce for the co-op style produce shares this weekend. This will be our most “local” share this year so far!
Here are some of the produce items planned* to be in this weekend’s co-op style produce shares…there are several more items, but this is just a sampling!
- Pink Radishes from Cleburne, TX
- Kale from Cleburne, TX
- Zucchini & Yellow Squash from Cleburne, TX
- Beets (3 different varieties) from Austin, TX
- Carrots from Wharton County, TX
- Cabbage from Wharton County, TX
- Cucumbers from Wharton County, TX
- Fennel from Wharton County, TX
- Green Onions from Wharton County, TX
- Rainbow Chard from Blooming Grove, TX
*When working with fresh produce, availability can sometimes change last-minute. We do our best to let you know what’s coming ahead of time, but sometimes things do change, especially when working with local farmers. Thanks for your understanding!
THIS JUST IN – Here are some photos of our team picking up the produce today…
Also, check out these photos sent to us by Jacky and Cindy Morrison of Morrison Organic Farm in Cleburne, TX – your food growing! Maybe one of the plants you see will end up on your dinner table…