We’re Hiring – Apply Now!
Urban Acres is hiring an operations manager and a store shift employee! See the job descriptions below if you’re interested in joining our team…
- Are you a proactive and assertive individual who wants to be involved in a rapidly growing organic and local food start-up?
- Do you focus on details and ensure accuracy in everything you do?
- Do you want to be actively involved making an impact on both the strategy and tactical elements of a young business?
- Can you set up and implement systems and procedures which help achieve the agreed-upon strategy?
Urban Acres, a Dallas-based local organic market, is seeking an operations manager to help take the business to the next level. Responsibilities will include analytics of sales and customer data, implementation of systems for maximizing efficiency, management of the operation of the coop distribution including packing and deliveries, and other responsibilities to support a rapidly growing and changing business. Candidate must have strong, demonstrated problem-solving, execution and analytical skills. Management experience a plus.
Candidates should be able to both think “big picture” and pay close attention to details. Additionally, candidates should have a bachelors degree and project management or operations experience. Retail operations experience a plus. Early morning and Saturday work is consistently required.
Innovative concept with a great market and foundation; great upside, growth and opportunities; plus a great team of smart, committed entrepreneurs make this a perfect fit for the right candidate.
If you meet the above criteria, please fill out an application here. The top of the page will say “Everitt Company Career Software.” Please follow the directions and complete the entire application process to be considered. If you don’t meet the criteria, please don’t apply.
Store Shift Employee
- Are you passionate about local, organic, and sustainable food?
- Do you enjoy working with people?
- Do you want to have an impact at a small, close-knit company?
Urban Acres is a Dallas-based market that specializes in local and organic food as well as delivering co-op style produce to multiple locations across the metroplex.
We are looking to add a part-time member to our store team to help with customer service and overall store tidiness and appearance. This is primarily a weekend position, so applicants MUST be able to work Thursday-Sunday.
1. Provide excellent customer service
2. Check out store customers and manage farm stand pickups
3. Be familiar with our products and what makes them special
4. Organize and stock products
5. Create displays and arrange store
6. Clean and sweep store
7. Help manage inventory
8. Perform other duties as assigned
1. Previous retail experience preferred
2. Passion for local and healthy food
3. Able to work well on a team
4. Ability to work early mornings and weekends is a must
5. Basic computer skills- mac experience preferred
6. Ability to work independently and to complete tasks without constant oversight
7. Ability to lift and carry 25 lbs.
If you meet the above criteria, please fill out an application here. The top of the page will say “Everitt Company Career Software.” Please follow the directions and complete the entire application process to be considered.