Thank You From Our Produce Sort Team…And Lots Of Recipes
At this very moment, our produce sort team is working hard getting all the co-op style produce shares ready for tomorrow’s pickup.
When they began to stack the bins today, they found this sweet thank you note from a member in the bottom of one of the bins…
Sweet Martin family! Right back at ya!
Eat your GREENS! This weekend’s share is full of them…
We’ll also be including delicious fingerling potatoes and some fresh herbs…
Try These Recipes…
- Roasted Fingerling Potatoes – just add some chopped fresh herbs before you roast them!
- Overcoming Kalephobia – kale chips and kale frittata recipes using lacinato kale
- Kale Chips Taste Like French Fries, But They’re Much Healthier
- Cider Braised Kale With Sweet Cherries
- Give Kale A Chance
- How To Prepare Dandelion Greens
- Swiss Red Chard – What To Do?!
- Swiss Chard With Raisins and Bacon