Eat Your Brussels Sprouts!
When it comes to Brussels sprouts, we’ve literally heard it all. Everything from, “It’s my absolute favorite vegetable” to “I’ve never had one in my life” to “YUCK.” If you’re already a Brussels sprouts fan, you know how delicious they can be! If not, we have some Brussels sprouts recipes that we think even your KIDS will love.
Tender, sweet and just a little nutty, Brussels sprouts add a delightful crunch to many healthy recipes. The cruciferous vegetable is packed with vitamins A, C and K, as well as dietary fiber and potassium, and works well roasted, sautéed or baked.
Try these recipes…
- Golden-Crusted Brussels Sprouts from 101 Cookbooks
- Easy Brussels Sprouts Recipes from Eatingwell.com
- Quinoa with Roasted Brussels Sprouts from Gluten-Free Goddess
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Refried Butter Beans and Rice from Gluten-Free Goddess
- Brussels Sprouts Salad from Gluten-Free Girl