This Weekend’s Shares: Local Blueberries! Eggplant! Melons! Leeks!
Once again, there will be a plethora of local produce in the co-op style produce shares this weekend. Some of the local items planned* to be in your share are:
- Red potatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, and cucumbers from Cleburne, TX
- Plump blueberries from LaRue, TX
- Eggplant, melons, and leeks from Austin, TX
Please keep our farmers in your thoughts as they battle the intense heat and lack of rains right now. Thanks to your support, we can help keep them going!
*When working with fresh produce, availability can sometimes change last-minute. We do our best to let you know what’s coming ahead of time, but sometimes things do change, especially when working with local farmers. Thanks for your understanding!
- What’s Your Favorite Way to Eat Cantaloupe?
- Cantaloupe Salsa from Smitten Kitchen
- Potato Leek Soup
- Italian Eggplant with Crumbled Beef from Gluten-Free Goddess
- Texas Blueberries
- Red Potato Salad with Horseradish from Gluten-Free Goddess
- Roasted Sicilian Potatoes from Gluten-Free Goddess
- Tomato & Cucumber Salad from The Nourished Kitchen
- Zucchini Breakfast Frittata
- Egg Cups
- Terrica’s Zucchini Bread