What’s Your Favorite Way to Eat Cantaloupe?
July 8, 2011
Q: What’s your favorite way to eat cantaloupe?
- Now 🙂
- With vanilla ice cream
- On a hot day like today, slice it up, put it in the fridge, for about 10 minutes. Perfect.
- Salt and pepper!
- Face-first, no hands? 🙂
- With a sprinkle of chili powder and sqeeze of lime
- In a milk shake with vanilla
- Au natural
- With my mouth! Just plain is fine but with some fresh whipped cream is lagniappe!
- Salt and pepper or wrapped in thin sliced rosemary ham
- My mom says she ate canteloupe and cottage cheese every day while she was pregnant with me, and I think she passed this love for melon along to me.
- Give it to someone else, I hate canteloupe! (Haha! Sorry Mike!)
- Fresh lime juice and a touch of salt… delicious!
- A sprinkle of black pepper…just like my Paw!
- Cut it in half, and fill it with cottage cheese! mmmmmm
So, what’s YOUR favorite way to eat cantaloupe?