We’re planning* on having plump Texas blueberries from LaRue, TX in the co-op style produce shares this weekend! YUM! We put together a variety of recipes ideas for you…unless you just want to pop them in your mouth and eat them like candy, which is okay too :).
*When working with fresh produce, availability can sometimes change last-minute. We do our best to let you know what’s coming ahead of time, but sometimes things do change, especially when working with local farmers. Thanks for your understanding!
- Whole-Grain Pancakes with Blueberry Maple Syrup from 101 Cookbooks
- Old-Fashioned Blueberry Cake from 101 Cookbooks
- Flaugnarde with Roasted Berries from The Nourished Kitchen (it sounds fancy, but it’s basically just cream, honey, eggs, and fruit!)
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins from Gluten-Free Goddess
- Or, you can just make a fresh green salad and add fresh blueberries, nuts, and goat cheese!