- Coconut Oil – The Fat that makes you Thin! :Local:: Hail Merry products created by Raw Food chef Susan O’Brien offer a delicious and healthy way to snack guilt-free. Here’s a great post on the enormous health benefits of Coconut Oil. (Hail Merry products and Coconut Oil are sold at the store!)
- Ever thought about making your own Homemade Ketchup? Now you can! Great recipe from Nourished Kitchen
- USDA strikes again. First, alfalfa. Then, sugar beets. Now, the USDA is further Deregulating Genetically Engineered Bio-Fuel Corn
- Think before you eat…and feed. Processed Food Diet in Early Childhood May Lower Subsequent IQ from Science Daily
- Does Organic Have a Right to Exist? article from Stronger Together. Do your part to help Organic not only exist, but thrive!
Who We’re Following
Here’s some people/businesses we follow on Twitter. Are you following us?
@edibleDFW – magazine about fresh, local foods in DFW and North Texas – season by season
@natesrawharvest – providing high-quality foods using only traditional cooking methods
@TexasCheese – one of our local, raw milk cheese artisans from Dublin, TX – Velduizen Cheese
Follow Fridays is a weekly post listing the News Stories, Blogs, and More that we’ve been following that week.