Corn, tomatoes, and peaches…oh my!
We are excited to report that we’re getting some delicious sweet Texas corn, fresh tomatoes, and local peaches this week! (We’re also hoping to get some blackberries too!) Come by the store this Friday from 9-7 to get your fill! We’re also open Saturdays from 9-7 but can’t guarantee that all the yumminess will still be around.
If you’ve never been to the store, this is a great time to come down and stock up on these local veggies and fruit, grass-fed beef and chicken, and other great new items. Some of our new items include:
- Amy’s Marinara and Tomato Basil Sauce
- Ancient Harvest’s Quinoa Spaghetti Pasta
- Pure Bliss Organics Granola – Acai Blues, Naughty But Nice, and No Sugar Buzz (Apple Juice Sweetened)
- Mary’s Gone Crackers Pretzels and Crackers
- Cultural Revolution’s Yogurt – Plain and Vanilla
- and much more!
Learn more about our excellent supply of meats including local grass-fed chicken, beef, and pork.
Our Oak Cliff store is located at 1301-B West Davis Street, Dallas TX 75208. (Map)
We’ll see you there!