Swiss Red Chard – what to do?!
We’ve been getting a lot of questions about what to do with the Swiss chard. Great questions!
The two most popular (and best uses) for Swiss chard are:
- Chop it up and add it into a stew
- Sautee it with onions, olive oil, some garlic, and butter
Here’s a quick recipe for the second one:
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Add the garlic and onions and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add the Swiss chard and saute until it starts to wilt.
- Season with salt, pepper, and butter.
Found some good Swiss chard recipes?? Please comment or email them to email@example.com and we’ll try to include them in a post.