Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Want a super moist and chewy cookie that you can feel good about? This cookie is gluten-free and sugar-free, and has a very short list of ingredients. You can whip up a batch in minutes!
2 ½ cups almond flour or meal
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup butter or coconut oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
½ cup agave nectar
1 cup cacao nibs or 100% cacao chips
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Form ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Cool and serve. MMMM!
Makes approx. 24 cookies.